Tag Archives: amended return

How to Amend Your Taxes

Every year there are plenty of taxpayers who file a return with the IRS and then need to change it. The only way to do this is to prepare and submit an amended return, Form 1040X [Amended U.S. Individual Income … Continue reading

Posted in Late Tax Tips | Tagged | 2 Comments